.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, November 28, 2014

 

Southern Skywatch has a New Home!

Southern Skywatch has a new home. http://www.users.on.net/~reynella/skywatch/ssky.htm

After 20 years with the same internet service provider I have moved to internode as my old provider is abandoning domestic customers. My contact details have also changed, naturally, but it will tale a little while to modify all the pages.

Unfortunately, due to what I thought was a technical glitch but was in fact my own stupidity, I was unable to set up a redirect at the original site before the old one disappeared.

Still, Southern Skywatch is back in action!

Labels:


Comments:
Not sure if this is what you are looking for, if you know html code, add the meta tag (google html redirect) in head section

I wanted to give you the exact line but this site not allow me to do so

If you want more fancy, you can use javascript in the new site and remind visitor to update their bookmark after they are redirected
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?