.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, May 13, 2010

 

Mobile Phone Venus Yet Again

Venus has been spectacularly beautiful over the past week, glowing above some amazing sunsets. Unfortunately I haven't had my camera when this has happened. I did have my mobile phone, but the last time I used the mobile, stabilizing the camera was problematic.

This time, there was a sign with wide edges conveniently placed, and I stabilized the mobile phone on top of the sign and against the pole the sign was on.

I think it worked pretty well (Venus is upper left, just past the light pole). The camera was not even in night mode.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Very nice photo.Thank u for posting.And at the same time it is un believable that u took the photo with ur mobile.MAy I know your mobile phone model please.
mobile phone
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?