.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

 

I'm Chuffed

Astroblog has been rated as excellent in the science category by Blogged, a blog evaluation/accumulator site. I am in such august company as Cosmic Variance, Tom's Astronomy Blog and Centauri Dreams in the top 8 blogs. However, I rated higher than Pharyngula, In The Pipeline, Bad Science and The Loom. Considering that my blog is mostly "oh look up, it's pretty" and the latter are pretty science heavy blogs, one has to wonder.

Now, the editor's reviews are :
Editor reviews are provided by professional editors who evaluate a blog based on the following criteria: Frequency of Updates, Relevance of Content, Site Design, and Writing Style.
Well, maybe Pharyngula scores lower because of the high political content, but The Loom? Bad Science? Regular blogs that update fairly frequently and consistently that have great writing? I consider myself a reasonable wordsmith, but am I really top 8 material? I think something might be a little skewed in the evaluation. Still, I'll wear my badge with pride.



Rate this Blog at Blogged

Labels:


Comments:
9.5 here... I thought it a little suspect myself having not updated since Nov 7 2007. But as you say... pride. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?