.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Yet another Venus animation

This is a preview of the Great Venus Animation (167 Kb). Just under a month of images shot roughly every 4 days. The animation is a bit wobbly, as each image isn't in the same exact orientation. I will fix this for the final assembly, and I've worked out a better way to overlay the images. Still, it's not looking too bad, compared to my animation of 2005 shots. Coming soon, Ian's guide to using The Gimp for astrophotography.

Comments:
"Coming soon, Ian's guide to using The Gimp for astrophotography."

I can't wait for that, my field laptop is a Thinkpad PC, my other computers are Macs with Photoshop. I have The Gimp but haven't taken time to learn it yet.

Another cool animation!!!
 
a l'il late to say that this *is* nice. some remarkable images.

my favorite to date are the strips of Venus and Mars showing the change over time.

peter
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?