.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, July 08, 2005

 

Happy Campers

Chez Reynella will head off camping this weekend. I've packed my 50 mm refractor and my cameras (I even bought a bigger memory chip for the Olympus in anticipation), therefore it will be completely cloudy.

In the meantime, head off to the latest issue of New Scientist. They have a marvellous expose of the Intelligent Design Creationist movement, as well as nice (but short) articles on Titan and the Temple 1 encounter. New Scientist Space is also a nice destination.

Comments:
I hope Hughie is good to you at the weekend ;-)
 
He sure did We got blizzards, so there was plenty of snow for us. Clear skies, well, that was a different story, which I will tell over the next few days.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?